Monday, August 29, 2016

A Thank You Note to Fans of The Chimney!


What began as a simple three minute podcast recorded in my 2008 Pontiac Vibe station wagon has become...well...pretty much just a simple three minute podcast recorded in my 2008 Pontiac Vibe station wagon.

Now that we have reached Episode 50, I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone who has clicked that little link and listened in over the last (nearly) 6 months.

Thank you!!

Also, a gigantic thanks to Liz Aiello, Adam Hamway, and all the amazing folks at Sirius XM's The Catholic Channel! Thanks to them having interest in The Chimney and helping me work out the kinks, I'm happy to say that the 40th interstitial to reach the radio was sent in today!

Hearing this little podcast on a radio station as cool as The Catholic Channel has been quite a blessing!!

Here's to the next 50! 


No comments:

Post a Comment