Saturday, February 27, 2016

AeroPress FTW!


Very few people love their coffee more than Catholic Hipsters. 

And, I think most of us are always on the lookout for the next great cup of brew. 

Be it quality drip, french press, or some other method, we're always excited to get our hands on that warm comfort. 

Well, I just want to take a moment to give a shout out to one of my birthday gifts from this year, the Aero Press. 

This bad boy brews the smoothest cup of joe I have ever tasted, and it has completely replaced my old drip coffee maker. 

It's fun, it's delicious, and it's a must-have for coffee loving Catholic Hipsters.

Here's the link...you can thank me later. 

1 comment:

  1. Those vacuum pots that apparently defy gravity are more fun, but the coffee isn't always that great and the cloth filters are a pain. I think I have one somewhere.

    ReplyDelete