Welcome back to one of the most popular (and controversial) Hipster contests in the history of this weblog.
Last year, we pitted 20 colleges against each other to determine the ultimate Catholic Hipster college.
JP Catholic initially won, after a storm of votes came their way, but then the startling controversy bubbled to the surface and Christendom took home the crown.
We even made it on a special edition of the Son Rise Morning Show Podcast where Matt Swaim peppered the two final colleges' representative with questions to prove their hipster status.
It remains one of my all-time favorite Catholic Hipster weblog moments.
Now, it's time to get it on again.
Prepare to immerse yourself in the 2nd Annual #AlmaMaterMadness!
(1) Aquinas College vs. (20) Wyoming Catholic College
(2) Ave Maria University vs. (19) Walsh University
(3) Belmont Abbey College vs. (18) University of St. Thomas
(4) Benedictine College vs. (17) University of Mary
(5) The Catholic University of America vs. (16) University of Dallas
(6) Christendom College (last year's winner) vs. (15) The Thomas Moore College of Liberal Arts
(7) De Sales University vs. (14) Thomas Aquinas College
(8) Franciscan University of Steubenville vs. (13) St. Gregory's University
(9) Holy Apostles College & Seminary vs. (12) Northeast Catholic College
(10) John Paul the Great University vs. (11) Mount St. Mary's University
Head on over to Twitter and start voting like crazy! We're going to try and run this contest pretty quickly, so get on it!
We'll post up the next round's match ups as soon as they are set!
Best of luck, everyone!