Friday, November 13, 2015

An Insider Look At What Sarah Reinhard's Talking About


If you're like me, you're sitting around today wondering what Sarah Reinhard is up to.

And, since we're practically the TMZ of the Catholic media world, we figured we'd bring you the inside scoop on all the Peery Bingle goodness!



You know we Catholics love our conferences, but we're not always able to get out the door to fly off to Wisconsin like some of our jet-setting Papist pals. 

Well, today, Sarah Reinhard brings all of us the solution we have been waiting for!

The awesome online conference just for Catholics moms is back! 

The Catholic Conference 4 Moms is back this March, and it's totally online, which makes it easy for all of us to get involved and enjoy what the conference has to offer!

I'll be honest...I checked out some of this with my wife last year, and I really enjoyed it (even though I'm a dude)!

Click here to read all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment