Friday, October 16, 2015

Want to Contribute to The Catholic Hipster?



When I was driving into work today, which took two and a half hours to go just over 30 miles (Bay Area For The Win!), I had an interesting thought.

There are a ton of Catholic Hipsters out there, mostly people who are WAY more hipster than me.

What if, and this is a biiiig what if, we could turn The Catholic Hipster Weblog into the next Catholic Mom.Com?!

That might not make sense right off the bat, but stay with me....(also, 2 points if you caught the Office Space reference)

I think the time has come to open the door to Catholic Hipster contributors, and to blow the windows out of this one-horse show.

And so, if you are interested in being on the Catholic Hipster team and blogging for this silly little experiment, let me know!

Hit me up on Twitter, and let's make this the next big thing in Catholic Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment