Saturday, October 24, 2015

#HowCatholicHipstersLoveTheirCoffee


Man, I love coffee.

Who doesn't?

Catholic Hipsters are well known for their love of coffee, especially once they become parents.

Truth be told, I didn't really dabble in coffee until I started having kids. Now I wake up extra early just to get some in me before everyone wakes up and the craziness ensues.

There's just nothing quite like that warm mug in the morning, steaming with all its amazing coffee goodness inside.

Now, to let the debate floodgates open:

How do you take your coffee?

I'm an all-black guy. Nothing added, just pure coffee perfection.

Head on over to Twitter and use the hashtag #HowCatholicHipstersLoveTheirCoffee to let us know how you take it.

And now, to refill my mug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment