Monday, September 28, 2015

#CatholicDrinkster

The other day, I randomly blurted out a serious declaration to my wife.

"If I was forced to choose only one beverage, other than water, for the rest of my life," my rambling began, "I would chose coffee over beer." 

My wife, as she often does at moments like these, laughed at me, sure that I was wrong (especially since I was holding a beer while making this claim). 

But it was from that random comment that today's Catholic Hipster contest was born. 

Welcomg to: #CatholicDrinkster!


So, my dearly beloved Hipsters, if you could only have one beverage (outside of water) for the rest of your life, which of the above would you select?

Vote in the poll on the right side of the page, shout it from your keyboard on Twitter with the hashtag #CatholicDrinkster, and let's finally do the world the favor of declaring an official Catholic Hipster beverage!

Ready?

Go!

P.S. If cocktails win, you know we're going to have to have a cocktail contest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment