Friday, July 10, 2015

#CatholicHipsterDebate: Liturgical Music

Once again we welcome you to another exciting Catholic Hipster Debate!

Today we're talking liturgical music!


I know the "correct" thing for Catholic Hipsters to say in this kind of debate is something along the lines of "Gregorian Chant or bust," but I don't think it's that simple. 

Born in 1982, I am a child of the 80s and 90s, and at that time, there was some downright good, albeit folksy Catholic liturgical music that still gets me right where it counts. 

Does it get any better than "The Summons"? 

So, my fellow hipsters, let's take to Twitter with the hashtag #CatholicHipsterDebate, and have at it.

What type of liturgical music puts you in the mood for Adoration of the Almighty? 

Click that blue box with the white bird logo and let's have at it!

P.S. If you want to hear Sarah Vabulas and I sing some of our least favorite liturgical music, check out the first ever Catholic Hipster Podcast by clicking here: itun.es/us/e-4K8.c



1 comment: