Monday, May 25, 2015

#CatholicHipsterTweetAwards: Easter 2015

Welcome to the another great battle of tweeting Catholic Hipsters!

It's the Catholic Hipster Tweet Awards: Easter 2015!!


Let's cut the chit chat short and get right to it. 

Here are your nominees for the hippest Catholic tweet of the 2015 Easter Season:


The hipness of accordions is so massive, it cannot be measured...


To be a fly on the wall for this conversation...


And now, every time I hear "Baymax," I'll be picturing Divine Mercy; total upgrade...


I hope I'm not the only one to keep track of my sins on a screen, and bring that screen with me in front of the aforementioned confessional screen...


Colleen Swaim very well may be the first Swaim to actually win a hipster contest...

There you have it. Make your voice heard by voting for your favorite Catholic Hipster tweet via the poll on the side of this page (voting closes Sunday at 11:59 pm my time), and let everyone know why you feel your selection is the hippest via Twitter with the hashtag #CatholicHipsterTweetAwards.






No comments:

Post a Comment